KLIM Cool is KLIM Technologies' first product. Facing other inefficient coolers, we tried to find new ways to cool down your laptop. We present you our USB hot air extractor with high performance fan for fast cooling action.
- Extends your laptop's life. Overheating is the n°1 cause for laptop PC failures as well as drops in performance. This cooler pad is an investment: no components overheating, maximises the life expectancy of your PC and boosts its performance. Save your PC from a premature retirement.
- Durability and warranty. This a risk free purchase. We are extremely confident in the durability of our product and that's why we offer a 5 year warranty! Add to this a 30 day free returns policy without any cost to you. If ever KLIM Cool doesn't live up to your expectations, you can send it back and you will be refunded. As a small business, we are very careful to offer the best Customer Service possible, you will receive a reply within 24 hours (Mondays-Fridays) no matter the query.
- The most effective product on the market. Strikes at the very heart of the problem. With its patented innovative design, it acts like a super-fan by sucking the hot air out of your laptop PC for an immediate cooling action. We are honest about the numbers: we've seen drops of up to 40°, but it's unusual. The average temperature drop observed during our lab tests is of 17.6°, which is far superior to everything else available on the market.
- Compatible with the majority of laptop PCs. Our cooler is innovative, so compatibility can be a concern. If you already have a side or back air vent, your computer is compatible. We provide 4 different attachments in order to enclose any air vent in the best possible way. Your PC's size isn't an issue (10", 12", 13", 14", 15", 16", 17", 18", 19"). KLIM Cool is best suited for smooth surfaces (tabletop, desk, etc.), but with its 3M adhesive it can also be stuck to the laptop computer.
- All-in-one, light (155g) and compact (fits in your palm). The first SMART laptop PC cooler. It measures the PC's temperature and automatically adjusts the power of its fans. The speed of the fan is also adjustable up to 4200 RPM (70 rotations per second). We're not going to lie and physics don't lie either. The air movement makes noise, but KLIM Cool is fitted with noise insulation foam making it quiet even on full power.